- Mark Durney notes how much more attention we pay to damaged masterworks than to outright art theft.
- artnet weighs the cultural destruction in Haiti.
- Just how much does Zahi Hawass focus on pulling in revenue?
- Donn Zaretsky and Michael Rushton have had an all-too-rare intelligent discussion on the deaccession of art.
- Tourists were stranded after mudslides near Machu Picchu.
- More discussion of fake antiquities at Safecorner.
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org