- The Modern Art Museum in Paris is set to open its doors for the first time since the May 20th heist.
- Charles Hill, A former Scotland Yard expert warns against the potential danger to London’s museums and galleries during the 2010 Olympic games.
- Commercial galleries in Australia are preparing for whatever may come as a result of a new royalty law which takes effect June 9th.
- Haverford College in PA is set to return a noted Descartes original letter to its rightful owner in Paris.
- Two British families have returned antiquities to Libya, some of which date as far back as the 5th century BCE.
- Click here to read about psychologist’s take on the motivations behind art theft.
- Stately homes in England have been targeted by art theft gangs after valuable porcelain.
- Click here to read the Wall Street Journal’s take on why we should give some masterpieces a rest.
- Not everything you’ve heard about art theft is the truth.
Questions or Comments? Email me at email@example.com