- Taped phone conversation are coming to light in the da Vinci trial in Scotland.
- More on how the key witness, Ted Gardiner, in the Four Corners looted native art case committed suicide.
- DNA evidence may offer some new leads in the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum art theft with the 20 year anniversary approaching, while the museum hosted a talk, stating that “everyone is a suspect.”
- 2010 Summer internships available with the LCCHP, the Lawyer’s Committee for Cultural Heritage Preservation
- University of Seville engineers have created a way to monitor monuments by remote control.
- The son and daughter-in-law of Ansel Adams have filed suit to stop the Fresno Metropolitan Museum of art from auctioning off Adams’ works.
- With the increased revenue from tourists comes the increased risk of damage to cultural sites.
- Mark Durney gives an economic view on forgery.
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org