|Philome Obin’s “Last Supper” at the Cathedral of Sainte Trinite in Haiti|
- Saving Haiti’s culture, rescuing murals at one church in Port-Au-Prince.
- The Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand “suffer” an art theft.
- Lee Rosenbaum describes the commemorative ceremony for the “Portrait of Wally” settlement.
- The book thief who stole a Shakespeare First Folio from Durham University has been sentenced to eight years in prison.
- Funding cuts for Italian archaeology on the way.
- Tom Flynn rightly points out that scrap metal dealers can be complicit in the theft of sculptures.
- Campbell’s Soup appreciated a little appropriation.
- Candido Portinari’s “The Burial”, stolen in July, has been recovered in Brazil.
- More praise for the “Gross Clinic” resotration.
- The Portable Antiquities Scheme has archived the 400,000th object in its database.
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org