|“Maya à la poupée et au cheval de bois”, Pablo Picasso|
- The three men who stole works from the the Paris flat of Pablo Picasso’s granddaughter were sentenced in Paris to 4 years, 4 years, and 7 years.
- The French auction house Hotel Drouot attempts to recover from recent wrongdoing involving corruption and handling stolen works.
- Crime-scene training may help protect artifacts and sites, particularly in remote parts of the United States.
- An arrest in connection with the theft of a van Gogh sketch.
- Yep, a doorman found a missing Corot after its drunk handler left it in some bushes.
- An example of self-recording on the PAS database.
- Russia has lost 242,000 objects from its museums.
- Many other sources have commented on this, but Chancellor Lyle has rejected the Attorney General’s plan for the Fisk art.
- Those missing Iraqi antiquities returned to Iraq have been found in a warehouse.
- Loan agreements are a key component of the future of art museums.
Questions or Comments? Email me at email@example.com