- Another super review of “Stealing the Mystic Lamb”, and an interview of Noah Charney on WNYC, embedded after the jump.
- A firsthand account of the CPAC hearing on the proposed Memorandum of Understanding between Greece and the United States.
- Repressing and replacing history in Los Angeles.
- Is restrictive copyright “killing” the archiving and preservation of recordings?
- Donn Zaretsky sums up the Fisk’s plan for the Stieglitz collection.
- A crisis for the humanities.
- Objects from Medici’s warehouse for sale.
- A Munch is stolen in Sweden, but not discovered until the object was recovered.
- This “new” Michelangelo looks nothing like a Michelangelo to me.
- Spain is looking to claim sunken vessels in waters near its coast to preclude recovery by Odyssey Marine.
- Amateur archaeologists in the Vale of Glamorgan discover a medieval village.
Interview with Noah Charney on WNYC:
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org