|The Reception of the French Ambassador Jacques-Vincent Languet, Comte de Gergy, at the Doge’s Palace, by Canaletto|
- Loans from Russia are at risk because of another dispute over a Federal District Court ruling over the Schneerson Library, a collection of books and religious texts which the Chabad movement wants removed from Russia and located in its headquarters in Brooklyn
- Noah Charney offers cost-effective security advice.
- Catherine Sezgin continues her interviews and summaries of contributors to the Journal of Art crime with David Gill, Ton Cremers, and Jennifer Ann Minton.
- Utahns overwhelmingly supported the 2009 artifact looting investigations, despite the state’s politics.
- A stolen work surfaces in Canada.
- High praise for a frank discussion of deaccessioning.
- Google takes us to museums now.
- Google also reveals archaeological sites in the desert.
- Guy Wildenstein, a member of President Sarkozy’s “First Circle” is under investigation after allegations that 30 works in his collection may have been stolen.
- An interview with Mark Durney.
Questions or Comments? Email me at email@example.com