- King Tut is taking a tour through New York, first stopping at the Met (for the 30 year anniversary), then the Brooklyn Museum, and lastly Times Square.
- An interesting new art and literary magazine, title Sw!pe, speaks from the viewpoint of museum security staff.
- Some feel that museums have a moral obligation to return Nazi-looted .
- The Staffordshire Hoard will remain in the north of England.
- Mark Durney will take over as new management of the Museum Security Network, though it appears Ton Cremers will continue to forward on information to the network.
- Colonel Matthew Bogdanos, author of Thieves of Baghdad, will be speaking at Georgetown University Law Center on April 13th at 7:00pm.
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org