- 3,000 year-old wooden sarcophagus is returned to Egypt after being confiscated at the Miami Airport.
- A Philadelphia museum sues over $1.5 million art swindle.
- Suit filed over fake Native American art.
- Efforts to battle sophisticated art-theft rings are halted by public misconception regarding the importance of art theft.
- Unnoticed Chinese vase goes for 70 times it’s asking price at a public auction in Ireland.
- Sotheby’s will sell at auction a Nazi-looted Jean Baptiste Camille Corot painting.
- Egypt and Ecuador agree to return looted antiquities to their country of origin.
- Three Russian brothers dominate the legal forgery market.
Questions or Comments? Email me at email@example.com