|Is this Maya style statue fake?|
- Mexico tells a French auction house, that a Maya statue is fake.
- Grim times for arts funding at Universities in America.
- Ancient graffiti prompts the question: do the vandals write history?
- The Arts Council in England has been told to deaccession art by a parliamentary select committee.
- Musty smells and preservation.
- A critical view of the Cultural Property Implementation Act.
- An antiquities collector opens his own museum in France. He started buying them seven years ago after discovering they were far less expensive than might be assumed.
- An account of looting in Latin America.
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org