|Medici, Getty, BP: Are museums run on “tainted” money?|
- A Q&A with Quebec’s art crime unit.
- Officials from Egypt and Iraq met this week to discuss protection of archaeological heritage.
- A new play documenting the theft of the Mona Lisa.
- Shelling on the Thai/Cambodia border damages ancient Khmer temples.
- Should foreign archaeologists, museums and others working in Egypt had plans in place in Egypt to secure sites in the event of political unrest?
- A museum in New Zealand installs a radio tracking system to boost security.
- Swedish artists want tax incentives for the arts.
- An account of the FBI Art Crime Team.
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org