|Art connoisseurs have re-discovered this work by Van Dyck in Paris|
- Alice Walton’s quest to put more art in Arkansas.
- NATO won’t comment on whether it would bomb Roman ruins in Libya if there were targets nearby.
- Can an artist forge himself?
- More Freedom of Information Act requests by the Cultural Policy Research Institute, this one seeks information about whether U.S. Customs and Border Protection were “engineered” into an MOU with Egypt.
- Should we care about the personal lives of great artists?
- A new documentary examines art and its role in resistance.
- Can’t we have both art and history?
- A Texas legislator aims to make it tougher for scrap metal thieves to resell stolen metal (many of whom target public art).
Questions or Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org